Tropical Storm Humberto update for Saturday 9/14 at 9:20 a.m.
**Tropical Storm Humberto update for Saturday 9/14 at 9:20 a.m.**
- On the forecasted track, the system will gradually move away from the northwestern Bahamas later today, and then will move well offshore of the east coast of Florida this weekend and early next week.
- No UF actions nor continued monitoring are required for Humberto.
- No watches or warnings are in place for Florida.
- Aside from offshore waters and immediate beach areas (rip currents), the storm is not a significant concern for the state.
- The threat of heavy rain and winds along the coast has diminished.
With no watches/warnings in place for Florida and the state outside of the forecast error cone, this will be the last update regarding Humberto.