Potential Tropical Cyclone 9 Update for Friday, 9/13 at 11 am
- UF is monitoring the progress of Potential Tropical Cyclone Nine.
- As of Friday morning, significant impacts are not forecasted for the UF campus in Gainesville and no operational changes are anticipated.
- A Tropical Storm Watch is in place from the Flagler/Volusia County line southward to Jupiter Inlet.
- For current information regarding the system, please visit the National Hurricane Center.
- Local details are available from the National Weather Service-Jacksonville.